- 👉📱message my twilio bot (+447479275693)
I like to code and create my own tools. I am a DevOps Engineer and AWS certified (AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 2018). I am keen to learn more about cloud-native, serverless and IT automation.
I am also interested in Data analytics. I used to be a Splunk Lead Developer where I developed a network intelligence tool with a supervised decision tree algorithm for virtual network optimization, which has been selected by Splunk .conf2017 and filed for patent in US and EU.
Consultant at Slalom
2020.03 – present
- Cloud, DevOps & DevSecOps Consulting
DevOps Engineer at Which?
2018 – 2020.03
- Create AWS based infrastructure from code for each of required environments (test, preprod, prod).
- Script all infrastructure configuration and ensure that all environments/stacks are templatized and organised into reusable components.
- Create automated and repeatable build routines that are used to create deployable application containers.
Senior Technology Analyst at Accenture UK
2016 – 2018
Technical Architect | Apr 2018 – Oct 2018 | Telecom Clients | London, UK
- Provisioned AWS PoC for a containerised version for Oracle Retail System.
- Redesigned Oracle Retail Xstore Point of Service into serverless architecture using AWS Fargate (container as service platform), route 53(service discovery) and Oracle RDS
- Build Oracle Retail Xstore Point of Service container images, designed container deployment pipeline with Gitlab CI
- Build an end-to-end PoC demo of the serverless architecture design.
DevOps Engineer | Feb 2018 – Apr 2018 | Government Client | Southend-on-sea, UK
- Gained hands-on experience with terraform, ansible and Jenkins.
- Build an ansible role with ec2 module to execute operational tasks and configured its Jenkins pipelines.
DevOps Engineer | May 2017 – Dec 2017 | Resources Client | Dusseldorf, DE
- Designed, Tested and Deployed Docker monitoring with Splunk
- Gained hands-on experience with emerging technologies – chef, cookbook, Gitlab, Jenkins, consul, docker and developed practical experience over IT automation
Data Science Practitioner | Mar 2017 – May 2017 | Innovation Program | London, UK
- Engaged with network expert to develop virtual network optimization use case using Splunk Developed, applied and created customized machine learning algorithms to build this PoC
- This PoC has been selected by Splunk annual conference and presented in front of 6000+ Splunk experts from industries in states.
- Accenture Inventor Award Program
Infrastructure Technical Architect | Mar 2016 – Dec 2016 | Insurance Client | London, UK
- Completed data gathering, aggregation, data modelling and integration with key source to provide user segmentation reports and network transformation reports for key client deliverables
- Produced PowerShell script to query DoubleTake job information from DoubleTake console to monitor DoubleTake migration progress with Splunk.
- Produced PowerShell Scripts to identify live, dead and redirect links and automatically queried IPs for each live links via RIPE-NCC API and successfully transferred Phase 1B to the offshore team.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (2018)
- Splunk Certified Admin (2017)
- Master of Operations, Projects and Supply Chain Management, Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester, 2015
- Bachelor of International Business, China University of Political Science and Law, 2010